Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CHAPTER 1

So i get this call asking whether its alright with me if my number were passed on for a project that the caller believed to be a perfect fit for me. I grudgingly accept knowing full well that this was so unlike him. Extremely private and calm and never one to over extend himself you can relate to my shock. it was two years later and he still kept his word that he would let me know if ever he heard of an opportunity that matched my skill set. A month and many 11 hr days later i have grown to love the team i manage. Feels like i never left. To summarize this jiberish, cheers to new beginnings and here is to a very adventurous six months

No comments:

I am the art.....not the artist

I have been told in the past that i have an inflated sense of self worth ( i still don't see how that is a bad thing) but little do the...