Thursday, March 6, 2014

beaten but not broken

Been awhile. Feel like a prodigal daughter coming home. 2 yrs later older yet not the wiser. Almost there yet not quit. All week I hv been torn by a decision of whether or not to lay all my cards or let them go on their merry way. is ignorance indeed bliss? Looking out for a green light but it's too far off that it jus might be an illusion. Holding out but how much longer. Many doors I need to shut n not look back. 4 s teps forward n 8 back. All I want is to float with no care in the world. Reminds me of a friend that wished for life to hv a reset button. Would I do it all over again? The realist in me says keep it moving child. Blogger, see u soon

No comments:

I am the art.....not the artist

I have been told in the past that i have an inflated sense of self worth ( i still don't see how that is a bad thing) but little do the...