Monday, January 4, 2016

Broken clock

Time is standing still and i have failed to wind the clock. Time is supposed to heal but instead stabs me harder. Every new day seems like the continuation of the previous and not the blank canvas i wish it to be. How does pain stay static. If it gets worse to get better i wish the worst cos then the healing would fasten but no.

Months have gone by but tell that to my heart. I never live a life of regret but this i cant help but do. To wear one's heart on their sleeve is weakness but then again atleast it shows that i have one. Today i take a step to get closure, to let the ashes spread over the water and accept the cards laid before me.

My heart is yours to keep.

No comments:

I am the art.....not the artist

I have been told in the past that i have an inflated sense of self worth ( i still don't see how that is a bad thing) but little do the...